You can make a payment for an Experience on our website once you have created an account.
We accept most cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB.
Our online payment system is managed by Stripe’s trusted and reliable payment processing platform so you can be confident that your payment is safe and secure.
Why has my transaction not gone through?
This can happen for a number of reasons as follows:
- Credit card has expired
- Daily withdrawal or purchase limit set by your bank or credit card company
- Billing address and phone number entered do not match the billing address and phone number associated with your credit card
- Fraud prevention
- Credit card doesn’t have available funds to make the payment
You can also contact your bank or credit card company for more information.
Why has my credit card been declined?
Credit cards can be declined for several reasons. Pave is not usually notified of the specific reasons so we ask you to follow these steps:
1. Check you're entering your credit card number and billing address correctly
2. Check your card has available funds and that it hasn't expired
3. Contact your bank or card issuer for more information
4. Inform the bank or card issuer that you tried to make the payment and that the transaction did not go through and ask them to stay on the phone until it is resolved
5. Try another card to make the payment